Brown-Tan Shetland Wool Mittens - Medium - 1658
Not sure what size you are? Check out our Size Chart
- Material Type: Shetland Wool
- Designed & hand-sewn in USA
- FREE SHIPPING on every USA order!
- $12 shipping to Canada
Smooth Texture: ●●●
These mittens are made from a fine loosely twisted yarn produced from the Shetland Sheep. Shetland wool texture varies from fine to coarse, originally ideal for sweaters. But, we have put our Shetland wool through a wash/dry process to soften and strengthen the fibers. Now ideal for our mittens!
- 100% Recycled Wool - (Sustainable)
- Polar Fleece Lining - (Undeniable Comfort)
- Hand-Stitched Cuff - (Made with Love)
- Handmade in the USA - (Durable & Local)
Cleaning & Care
Basic Mittens: We recommend hand washing with cold water and dry flat, but you can also wash and dry with your regular laundry! Our basic mittens will not shrink or change size in the wash.
Drivers Mittens: Spot clean or professional dry clean only.