Blue-Green-Purple Patchwork Women's Wool Mittens - Medium - 1951
Not sure what size you are? Check out our Size Chart
- Material Type: Mixed Wool
- Designed & hand-sewn in USA
- FREE SHIPPING on every USA order!
- $12 shipping to Canada
You all know our mittens are made by recycling 100% wool sweaters. After making thousands of pairs, we have quite a pile of scraps. These scraps are large enough to cut out parts of our mitten pattern, but not large enough to make a whole pair. So we thought, isn't this the definition of recycling or what we call "upcycling"? Use what we have to make something new and useful. Our PATCHWORK mittens were born: mismatched and fashionable. We put together some interesting combinations and always add a unique button to each mitten. One customer said, "I never worry about my socks matching, why not have mismatched mittens?" What a great attitude! Enjoy this unique fashion idea and make your own statement.
- Purposefully Mismatched - (Fashionable & Unique)
- 100% Recycled Wool - (Sustainable)
- Polar Fleece Lining - (Undeniable Comfort)
- Hand-Stitched Cuff - (Made with Love)
- Handmade in the USA - (Durable & Local)
Cleaning & Care
Basic Mittens: We recommend hand washing with cold water and dry flat, but you can also wash and dry with your regular laundry! Our basic mittens will not shrink or change size in the wash.
Drivers Mittens: Spot clean or professional dry clean only.